Page does not show in the correct language.

Topics: Troubleshooting
May 17, 2011 at 3:19 AM

I followed available instructions and installed Culture Picker and I cannot make it to work. Let’s say I have English as a default language and Russian as a second language. I have 2 versions of each page in both languages. When I select Russian in Culture dropdown, current page is correctly switched to Russian version of the page, but when I navigate to another page, Culture Picker will show Russian in drop down, but English version of the page will be displayed instead of Russian version. I have to pick English and then switch back to Russian in drop down to force Russian page to appear. What am I missing? I have a latest version of Orchard and a latest version of Culture picker on clean installation without any other optional components.

Coordinator
May 17, 2011 at 8:58 AM

Hi!

It`s weird. I tried to reproduce on my machine with a clean installation of Orchard. Without any success. Please, take a look at this screencast, that I prepared.

May 17, 2011 at 9:13 PM

Thank you! Your video helped me to figure out why it did not work. I did not have a menu entry for each version of the page.