Discussions under Troubleshooting

Culture Picker issue

first post: Sypieni wrote: Hi everyone, I installed the lastest version of Orchard (1.7.2) a...

latest post: lfassio wrote: CulturePicker does not filter anymore main menu items on the curren...

Culture Picker not available as Widget Element

first post: Levasoft wrote: I am running Orchard 1.7.1 Enabled localization Installed Culture...

latest post: didar_uranov wrote: I'm using Orchard 1.8 with CulturePicker 1.6. Widget was also not a...

select culture in first item creation

first post: santo2 wrote: Hi, We will be having a multi language website which could have a...

latest post: santo2 wrote: Will do, thanks!

Menu is not changed to selected language

first post: andreaschr wrote: Hi, I use Culture Picker in front-end to change language to RU, p...

latest post: andreaschr wrote: Thanks for your time, I have created another thread at http://orcha...

Locate the menu in a zone

first post: gvalgreen wrote: Hi!, On the menu of every culture, must be located within the same...

latest post: ermakovich wrote: Sorry, don't understand the question...

All texts in French after installing CulturePicker module

first post: lucagian wrote: Hi, I'm new to Orchard and I'm trying to build a simple localized ...

latest post: ermakovich wrote: Yes, CulturePicker changes culture site-wide currently, and it aff...

Default Language hierarchy

first post: CSADNT wrote: Hello, New to Orchard, I was used in another CMS, to have a lang...

latest post: ermakovich wrote: Yes, it should do the trick.

can't disable title

first post: iam1988 wrote: Hi, I can't disable the title of the "Culture Picker Widget" and t...

latest post: MasterWandu wrote: Hi Guys I think I have found the solution (well for my particular c...

How to configure properly - Issue with redirect

first post: mleonelli wrote: Hi all,I was playing with culturepicker and I ran in the below issu...

Culture "Pick" Error

first post: coretex wrote: I guess this error is caused, because there is no table called Orch...

latest post: ermakovich wrote: I guess it happens, because Orchard keeps deleted items in the data...