Discussions under Feature requests

Compatibility for Orhcard 1.7

first post: alexmaie wrote: Hi, I have upgraded our website to 1.7 and found an error with th...

latest post: alexmaie wrote: Ok,sorry, didnt see the work item... PS, nice module :)

Change location for widget

first post: jasimoes wrote: Hi, First let me congratulate you on this nice module. I've just ...

latest post: ermakovich wrote: Hi, Widgets should be placed in zones, as any other content in Orc...

Default Language hierarchy

first post: CSADNT wrote: Hello, New to Orchard, I was used in another CMS, to have a lang...

latest post: ermakovich wrote: Yes, it should do the trick.

New features proposal

first post: hsbicego wrote: I would like to add some new features to your project: Possibilit...

latest post: ermakovich wrote: UPD: Sorry, now I see. Didn't get a notification.

Language change widget

first post: lfassio wrote: The Culture Picker works very well, it is indeed the very first im...

Adding Flag Icons

first post: xotj123 wrote: In addition it would be great to add the ability to upload an Icon ...

latest post: ermakovich wrote: Please, take a look at this discussion: http://orchardculturepicke...

Allow to specify the culture used in Admin

first post: agriffard wrote: It would be nice to have the possibility to keep the admin in defau...

latest post: agriffard wrote: Would you have a good solution to propose for this discussion in Or...

Hide particular culture

first post: ririck wrote: Hi,I have a site where I have 5 cultures but one used only internal...

latest post: ermakovich wrote: Yes, it can be done via overriding the template, that renders Cultu...

Managing common micro content

first post: Znowman wrote: Is it already possible to manage and create common used text fields...

latest post: ermakovich wrote: Unfortunately there is nothing exposed to the backend. I know that ...

Fallback on default culture page

first post: OlinCamber wrote: If the default website culture is EN: When you are on a FR page for...

latest post: ermakovich wrote: Implemented in 1.1.3.1

• 1-10 of 10 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • discussions