Discussions under General

Change location for widget

first post: jasimoes wrote: Hi, First let me congratulate you on this nice module. I've just ...

latest post: ermakovich wrote: Hi, Widgets should be placed in zones, as any other content in Orc...

po file for Culture Picker

first post: idenys wrote: Is there a po file for Culture Picker? It always show "Languag...

latest post: ermakovich wrote: Cool! Would be glad to see this included into Russian PO pack on th...

Select culture based on URL?

first post: MrSmoke wrote: Hi, Is it possible to select the culture based on the url given? ...

latest post: ermakovich wrote: Hello, Yes, I assume it's possible to achieve by creating an addit...

Default Language hierarchy

first post: CSADNT wrote: Hello, New to Orchard, I was used in another CMS, to have a lang...

latest post: ermakovich wrote: Yes, it should do the trick.

Orchard 1.4 compatibility

first post: Phusion wrote: Hi, Any news on when there might be a 1.4 compatible version? than...

latest post: iam1988 wrote: hmm too bad the support of the advanced menu would have been a nice...

Adding Flag Icons

first post: xotj123 wrote: In addition it would be great to add the ability to upload an Icon ...

latest post: ermakovich wrote: Please, take a look at this discussion: http://orchardculturepicke...

How to configure properly - Issue with redirect

first post: mleonelli wrote: Hi all,I was playing with culturepicker and I ran in the below issu...

How to use Culture Picker Main Menu Filtering

first post: jschlotterbeck wrote: Hi, I don't understand how to use the "Culture Picker Main Menu Fil...

latest post: mikehc wrote: Hi, Does anyone know how to localize a standalone menu?I have a men...

Use module with links

first post: dseferlis wrote: I want to use your module with links to change culture. Tried <ul...

latest post: timeshifter wrote: Thanks. We have a need for culture selection that actually works, f...

Hide particular culture

first post: ririck wrote: Hi,I have a site where I have 5 cultures but one used only internal...

latest post: ermakovich wrote: Yes, it can be done via overriding the template, that renders Cultu...